Tuesday 24 June 2014

When was the last time you did something for first time ?


It's first time....
Yeah,It's first time talking....
Yes I am nervous....
Set on terrace roof, It's 7:51 am. 
will call around 8:00 am.
It's remaining 10 minute.
It's nine...
It's nine..nine... Does it stick my watch...!!
I laugh, It's mobile baby. How it's possible ?
I can't handle this feeling more..
Stop it, just call.
Number dial. 
No No... How am I ? 
Cut call...!! waiting.... 
Ahhh... I never feel this nervousness..
Let's stop this.. I call...
Call... "It's out of reach"
I feel like free bird. Put mobile on roof and Start listening song...
It's just 7:59 am...
Let call this time, See what happens.
Call...Ringing... "Hello"..
"Hello, I can't hear anything..."
"Hello...Hello..Hello..." Just disconnected.
Close my eyes.. 
I say myself, "Are you Bhumi? Who speak a lot. My Friends say to me that please stop now, This is too much laughing...!! Who find her way to make smile on any person. I just mess up my first impression,
Feel like hell "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment