Saturday 28 September 2013

Relationship status between Single | Mingle


Today, I am not discussing about MY STATUS. but about those, who are Mingle but say that "Hey... Nothing Between US , I am Single ". I just hate that sentence, as well those people .if you are Mingle
than why are behaving like Single .
"IF YOU ARE IN RELATIONSHIP, THEN ACCEPT IT."
I think they are waiting for more than they have. (or FEAR)  I am not saying that they have to shouting all around, but not even hiding from close friends. if you have feeling, then share that feeling to others(friends) also. "It's just my view , don't take it personally, KEEP GOING."

4 comments:

  1. Hey... dear...your post start with "...discussing about MY STATUS."
    and I don't find any words regarding it.
    anyway.. I am completely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother,Read Carefully.. i says that i am not discussing about MY STATUS... :D

    ReplyDelete